There are over 644 million websites registered in the U.S. alone. Have you thought about how people are supposed to find yours?
Don’t Try to DIY the Internet
We deliver a full suite of digital services. From web design to search engine optimization, email marketing to social media – if you want to grow your business, we will help. Choose what you need and let’s get started.
Wish more local people knew about your company?
Looking to generate quality leads that earn your company money?
Tired of not seeing your site show up in Google?
More traffic to your website is nice but SEO done right delivers leads that generate sales to help grow your business. When you work with us – expect to increase sales.
At Michael Rayburn, our goal is always to help you grow your business by building online awareness and developing your digital brand.
- Web Design, Hosting & Maintenance
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Reviews
- Content Marketing
- Email Campaigns
- Social Media Management
When companies in North Carolina or Maryland hire Michael Rayburn, we take care of the internet. That frees them up to do what they do best – deliver great products and services. Everything we do is designed to help you really grow your business.
Did you know that only 10% of people click on paid ads when they Google something? The other 90% choose from the listings that are returned in the search.
Web to Business Conversions
Do you ever feel like your website should be converting better? Or that you just don’t get the traffic you should be getting. Maybe you feel like your profits online just are not there?
This is what we look at the minute we sit down with you. We will provide you with an easy to understand plan on how much traffic you should be getting, and what percent should convert into sales.
Need more google reviews? Our customers who implement our plan for Google reviews get an average of 25 5 star reviews per month. Did you know that the average rating in google and the amount of reviews can impact if you show up in the 3 pack map at the top of the search.?
Let us help you grow your review page with real reviews!
Search engine algorithms include hundreds of factors that may help you get found. But the secret sauce of SEO is really just 3 ingredients.
Social Media Management
Let our staff assist you boost your social status with lots of well crafted content, targeted just for your customers. Don’t have enough followers, no problem! We’ll get your numbers up fast!
Different platforms serve different purposes too. Facebook is a great place to advertise. Twitter is great for promotions. We like Instagram and YouTube is awesome for storytelling and sharing expertise.
Almost everyone is going mobile these days. Not only are more searches being done on smartphones, people want to be able to reach out as soon as they find you. Local customers want your site to help them get to you!
If your website hasn’t been updated in while, it’s time. Not just for fresh content and a new look, but a responsive site that works across all devices.
What Our Customers Think
I had one 30 minute consultation with Michael Rayburn this morning. Because HE called ME… to suggest an improvement in something he saw I was putting out there on my website. And was he right on!
I left the conversation feeling as if I had received a speed course on SEO — learning it was affordable for me and fired up on strategies within my reach. Michael Rayburn is both a guru and a giver– working with expertise, fueled by a passion, to improve business recognition and reach for those he works with. Clearly, this guy knows what he is doing!DONNA CLAYTON
Our company started in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Our first clients were from the Fort Bragg – Hope Mills area. We offer up and coming locally-owned companies a way to compete with chains or bigger firms.
We’re moving up into the Raleigh area and Durham too. We hope to be increasing our presence in Charlotte as well.
Our goal (like yours) is to grow our business without sacrificing our quality of service and attention to our customers.
We’re happy to announce our new location in Columbia, Maryland – just outside of Baltimore. We’re excited to about the expansion of our business and looking forward to working with our clients in the area.
We provide complete suite of digital management services for mid-market companies. The majority of our clients are locally owned businesses, with a strong customer base.
We’re here to help you take it to the next level. We do our thing – so you can focus on yours.
Digital Brand Management Glossary
You’d think that getting your business promoted online was brain surgery. All the jargon and acronyms – its almost like the people trying to sell you SEO services don’t want you to know what it means.
Let’s cut through all the tech talk. You may not need to understand exactly how it all comes together, but this glossary is designed to help you understand what you’re looking at buying.